Friday 4 August 2017

Matte Nude and Sparkle

Hey Dolls!

Hope your Summer is going fabulously!  I haven't had much time for swatching this Summer, I've been sorting, cleaning and packing for our move at the end of this month.  How on earth am I going to move my polishes?  Does anyone have any tips for me?

I rarely ever mattify my mani's, I have such a hard time covering up anything that is shiny!  I was in the mood for a matte mani though so I pulled out Excuse Me, Big Sur! from the OPI California Dreaming Collection for Summer 2017 (see my swatches of the full collection here) and Ce-less-tial is More from the OPI Starlight Collection 2015 (see my swatches from the full collection here).  I used OPI's Matte Top Coat on top.



Have a great day lovelies and hit me up with some tips if you've ever moved your polish collection!

Anne xo

1 comment:

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...