Thursday 6 July 2017

Essie Skittle Mani

Hey Dolls!

I picked up Essie S'il Vous Play from the new Summer 2017 Collection.  It's such a beautiful shimmery, metallic pink.  I have nothing quite like it in my collection so it had to come home with me!

I created a skittle mani using all Essie.  On my pointer and ring finger I am wearing the beautiful Go Ginza.  My middle finger is S'il Vous Play and my pinkie is Angora Cardi.



In case you are curious, I'm wearing S'il Vous Play on my thumb.

Have a great day lovelies!

Anne xo

1 comment:

  1. As always this is a gorgeous skittle mani. I have this polish and now I can't wait to use it.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...