Wednesday 10 May 2017

Glam Polish Dance With Dragons Swatches and Review

*samples

Hey Dolls!

Man, it feels so good to be back on here with a post!  I had a semi truck drive past my house and tear down my cable wire, so I've been without internet, phone and cable for two weeks now!  I feel in touch with the real world again, ha!  I've been dying to show you the new Glam Polish Collection: Dance With Dragons!  I have five of the ten polishes to share with you and these are available now on their website Glam Polish.

These are the absolute best color shifting (polychromatic) polishes that I've ever had the pleasure to wear!  The shift is unbelievable.  Each polish has holo flakies and holo micro-glitter, I mean... does it get any better than that?  Every formula was fantastic, two easy coats.  I topped each polish with two coats of topcoat, as the micro-glitters are a bit bumpy.

The Lion and the Rose has a stunning purple-magenta to gold to green shift.  Perfect formula, two easy coats and topcoat. This beauty is my fave of the Collection.



This is the same polish in daylight, look at that beautiful green shift!



The Mountain and the Viper as an aqua-green to royal to blue shift.  You can see the color shift really well on the sides of my nails in this picture.



Rains of Castmere has a gorgeous deep purple to blue to a slight goldy-pink shift.  I wore this one for 5 days and couldn't stop staring at them!



 Kissed by Fire has a burgundy to bronze shift that is absolutely stunning!  This was another fave of my mine from this collection.  This one was so pigmented that you can get away with one coat!


This photo was taken in natural lighting and you can see the beautiful burgundy to bronze shift.


The Wars to Come is a little different than the other four.  This one is a bit more sheer and has tons and tons of flakies in it!  I needed three thin coats to get perfect opacity.  It has a really pretty teal to purple shift.



You can purchase Glam Polish on their website here, and their polishes are $12.00 each.  This collection is Limited Edition.

Which one of these is your favorite?

Have a great day lovelies!

Anne xo


2 comments:

  1. Omg, this post is heaven for me. I love it so much & all these polishes are gorgeous!! The shifts are incredible.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...